Highlights of the Day
- I almost got dolled up today in a dress, but I overslept and was late for work with Wellness AIDS Services so I slapped on a hat and rocked the mediocre look.
- For dinner, I had tasty catfish with my mother, daughter, and uncle Robert. We ate, we laughed, and connected.
- I almost forgot Easter was this Sunday. I guess since I am not a religious woman I don’t look forward to holidays as much as I used to.
- I’ve got an appointment in the AM to get more adjustment work done on my back. Can’t wait, I think I already knocked my back out from the adjustment I had done yesterday.
Nothing for the Dangermas tree.
If you’d like to donate items to the Dangermas tree, please view our wishlist for ideas, or you can send ornaments or other light weight items to:
PO Box 7317
Flint, MI 48507
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 84 (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 85 – Adventures in Check Fraud (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 86 – The Broken Couch Blues (dangerouslee.biz)