Highlights of the Day:
- First day of Spring Break for Senia, and I kept her busy by taking her to an orientation at my chiropractor (who knew they had orientations?). The orientation was helpful, because it helps you to understand why chiropractic is needed and how it works. Of course the orientation was also about getting more clients. Senia will go with me later this week to have free xrays and a consultation. You’re never too young to get your nervous system in order. Apparently one of the doctors adjusted his child one hour after they were born!
- We also went to the mall and got things we wanted instead of things we needed. That’s always fun!
- The best news of the day is that SimplySenia.com is back up and running after being deactivated because of an error that was made by WordPress bots. If you have children, you’ll love the content over there. Check it out!
- Like the header says, I’m tired! Goodnite!
Nothing for the Dangermas tree. Poor thing!
If you’d like to donate items to the Dangermas tree, please view our wishlist for ideas, or you can send ornaments or other light weight items to:
PO Box 7317
Flint, MI 48507
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 86 – The Broken Couch Blues (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 87 – Fried Catfish Dinner (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 88 – Who The Hell Has Been Walking On My Car? (dangerouslee.biz)