Highlights of The Day
- My alarm didn’t go off this morning and I was late for work with Wellness. I hate being late, but thank goodness I woke myself up in time to make it just under an hour late.
- I picked up several books by Chelsea Handler today at the library to see if it inspires me in my next book since I will be writing from a humorous standpoint. We’ll see!
- I feel like I work in my sleep. I take my iPod to bed and jot down ideas and then I wake up and work work work! I am so tired. I long for the day when I have a great team of people to work with because doing all the work myself is for the birds!
Nothing for the Dangermas tree.
If you’d like to donate items to the Dangermas tree, please view our wishlist for ideas, or you can send ornaments or other light weight items to:
PO Box 7317
Flint, MI 48507
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 100 – Eh! (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 99 – The Fortune Cookie (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 98 – Crossing The Great Lakes (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 95 – Home Alone (dangerouslee.biz)